Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Santa Stuck in the Chimney!

Thank you Bird for this wonderful Silhouette Cameo cutting file... I am having so much fun with this machine AND your cutting files!

A stuck Santa Claus, with a very simple to use cutting file. I changed it a little, first resizing it, since Bird's file is making a 4 Bar card and I wanted an A2.

I then ungrouped the different part of the file and regrouped them by color. (Black, red and white). This way, I just put the three different colored card stocks and cut all of it in one move.

I also added some sparkly puff paint on the snow and the white hemming of Santa pant.

Bird also gives a brick background cutting file that allow you to cut a simile embossing folder, so you can run your red card stock in it and emboss bricks on the chimney.

If you then put a little brown ink on it, it will look a little dirty.



-410-

No comments:

Post a Comment