Saturday, January 14, 2012

Red and Black Thank you Cards

Red and Black Thank You Cards.

After participating to the first Craft fair ever, I met a wonderful client, Susan,  who needed thank you cards, but she wanted some special ones.

She asked me to design a few and she chose the two models below.

The cards had to be black and red since her business card and logo were these color.

She also wanted a place on the inside to hold a gift card.

I found that beautiful red linen card stock at Paperandmore.com, and raided the black section of ribbons at my local Michael's... after all, I had to make 200 cards!

The stamp used on the first one comes from the Thanks a Bunch thank you set from Sparkle'n Sprinkle.



For the second one, I printed the sentiment beforehand, and used a edger from Martha Stewart to make a lacy edge.

Since my client was worried her writing on the inside would show, I lined up the top flap with a red piece of linen.

The black ribbon tied on the red piece of linen on top of the card is very classy.



For the gift card enclosure, I chose to use some vellum, as to not conceal the gift card.


Posted by Picasa-206-

I really loved working with this client, and I think she was thrilled with the results.

Until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your recent visit to my blog! Now I am able to view yours - and I just love your ideas! So cute! Your thank you cards look so rich and classy. I especially like your "I'm missing yo_" card. Did you make that one up? Really sweet. Thanks again for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete