Friday, January 27, 2012

Celebrating Your Birthday

CELEBRATING...
,,, your birthday.

Each time I looked at this card, I can almost feel the wind in my face, see the clouds gliding up in the sky, hear the birds singing, the crickets chirping and smell the fragrant spring flowers.

No way this is a static card.

Posted by Picasa-209-

I used this wonderful stamp from ITTY BITTY called "love" on a blue card stock. I then punched out the big cloud and added a white little cloud on the top right corner. It both gives dimension to the card and allow me to have a space to stamp the sentiment from Sparkle'N Sprinkle.

Both punches are from Fiskars.

I added a piece of big ribbon that I tucked in the opening from the clouds, and I made a free standing blue bow that I stuck on top, to hold the clothe line...

I then let my Copics work their magic!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment