Sunday, November 25, 2012

Christmas Tree

Christmas Tree

Pinterest is so full of inspiration, but a dangerous pass time.

"Tout en moderation", (everything with moderation) is the key, and I am sticking to it for the time I spend lost in Pinterest.

Still, no place like it to find beautiful idea like the one below:




This is part of a card made by Sharon Cheng, a Stampin' Up demonstrator with a vision, I'll say!

If you want to see how the Christmas Tree is made, here is the link:
://www.sharoncheng.com/2010/12/art-to-go-printers-tray-christmas-joy.html



Or I can try to explain how I made mine: I used some green scrap paper I had and the scalloped circles from Lifestyle Crafts. 

I cut three circles, starting by the biggest one and using the one to the next each time. I then cut them in half and form three cones that I staggered on the front of the card.

I added a trunk for the tree, and used my bone folder to add a 1/2 inch frame around the card.

-315-

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment