Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Mother's Day Garden

Mother's Day Garden...

I know Mother's Day is far from now, but I had made that little garden patch with a fence a while back (probably in May when Mother's Day was in the air) and never got to use it. 

Today IS the day.

I used a clear stamp from Martha Stewart for the stems of the flowers, and a Stick Stamps from Stamps by Judith for the flower itself.

The fence is cut with a Papertrey Ink die, out of kraft paper.


-306-


The sentiment was printed from my computer, and I used a Spellbinder Nestability to cut a frame around it.

This framed sentiment is glued on the card with some 3D stickers.

I used a pink paper the color of the flowers to make them stick out, and chose to round up only one corner of the card.

Until pretty soon again....



No comments:

Post a Comment