Monday, February 4, 2013

Mini Valentines


Mini Valentine's Cards

Those are the little note cards I will be putting in my son's and daughter's care packages.

I am using some die cuts I purchased last Thursday at the Anaheim scrapbook fair.


-325-

It is always a challenge to come up with Valentine's cards ideas manly enough for our boys.

So I hid the heart on top of a cupcake, hoping it won't be too obvious.

I used Classic Scalloped Squares SM Spellbinder Nestabilities, and slid my folded paper just enough as to get the little holes close to the hinge, but not too much.

I printed a sheet of "Happy Valentine's Day" and cut the square with a punch, I then stamped my cupcake, used  a copic marker for the heart and added some Sparkle Scribbles gel as frosting.


The girl's card are a little more, well, girlish! I basically followed the same model but I used a Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Dolly Square for the cards, changed the coloring of the cupcake and added a border made with those new Skinny Stampers from Stamps by Judith.



Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment