Monday, May 20, 2013

Many Thanks, all CAS

Many Thanks, all CAS

Because sometimes revisiting old models of cards is rewarding,  I felt like making some more Clean And Simple thank you cards.

Here come the blue on silver collection, using those beautiful Sparkle and Sprinkles thank you stamps, "Thanks a Bunch".



 -337-

This round sentiment in silver ink, just pop up of the blue... I lined it with white and silver card stock.


 -338-

From the same stamp collection, a majestic "thank you" all adorned with swirls.


 -339-

And to go back to basic, a french thank you, really classy because very plain.


-340-

A few months back, I made some "It's A Shower" (cf post 150), using the Martha Stewart line of gifts punch.

I reused this old idea adding "a note of thanks" sentiment I printed on my computer. I just love this font, called Channel slanted.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment