Sunday, July 28, 2013

If Dogs Go to Heaven...

It is not "If", it is "when"... since everybody knows they do go to Heaven.

A few month ago, we lost our 16 years old Golden retriever, and two months after, our Malamute followed.

That left us with only one dog, our blue Weimaraner, and the house felt terribly empty.

At that time, my good friend talked to me about the Rainbow Bridge poem, and it was right on. 

I found this card on the Laundryroomstudio blog (http://www.laundryroomstudio.ca/blog/files/ifdogsgotoheaven.php)
and Shirlann made this card for a friend of hers that lost her dog.

It is the sweetest attention, a person who just lost her pet would surely appreciate.

The inside would read:... your dog will be waiting for you.

-368-

I use my silhouette cameo to cut the dog and my Fiskars cloud punch.
The sentiment was printed on kraft paper.


Our house is back to normal (3 dogs) since we rescued a Redbone Coonhound a week ago and my son rescued puppy is with us for the summer... a 2 months old lab/german Shepard puppy, a little girl full of mischief.






Until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment