Thursday, June 20, 2013

All Star Dad

All Star Dad

A Converse sneaker card, dirty on the sole because you know they never stay clean more than 2 minutes... I found this wonderful idea on the scrapbook snippets blog (http://scrapbooksnippets.blogspot.com/), and adapted it to  a father's day card.

I just loved that idea...
The grommets for the shoe laces are made in paper, and I added some 3D crystal Lacquer to make them look metallic. I had some problems finding a way of writing in circle with my apple page program... after a frustrating long time spent in front of my computer, I decided to use sticky letters, and that was that.

I then thought I own a wonderful Silhouette Cameo, with a load of tutorial on line, and I used it to write a circular "all star" message. it works beautifully.

I use my Faber-Castell PITT artist white pen to draw the  stitchings.


-361-

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment