Thursday, June 20, 2013

Father's Day Submarine

Father's Day Submarine

For the lucky ladies who have a ex-subamriner as the dad of their children...

And when I say lucky, I am thinking of the way those husbands are good at making their bed, boot camp style. My, I have to say it doesn't compare... 

How about the way they pack suitcases? I would never had known that rolling t-shirts save room and allow them to arrive wrinkle free.

And for those deserving husbands, I thought of making a father's day card they not only would appreciate but that will bring back those fond memories of service. Because you do know that those happy memories are the only ones left when they think of those 6 wonderful years...

I adapted a card I made last year for mine, post 304, "Father's Day Card for a Diver:


-304- 


Here is this year's card, pretty much the same...

the blue card stock is run through my cuttlebug in a Provocraft bubble embossing folder, I tore some vellum, and added two clouds punched with my Fiskars favorite punches.

The submarine is made with my cricut, "Life's a Beach" cartridge and I added some white behind the windows... oops, I am in trouble, don't let my husband know I am calling those "windows"... Crime de Lese Majeste, as we French say....


-360-

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment