Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Just For You


LAST OCTOBER...

... I went to Sacramento to attend the Scrap Fair there, and I stumbled upon an exhibitor who was showing how to make those beautiful glass pendants.

You need a special glue, some glass square, some bells to hang the pendant... then comes the fun part.

You need nice pictures, and the internet has plenty of those!

Below are a few cards I made to hold these pendants.





-243-
-55-
-56-

The windows are made with the Nestability, those are the perfect tool to make a window and a bigger window in a different color top card stock, giving the feeling you are looking at a frame.

 The top paper is tiffany Blue in color, and as most of the card stocks, envelopes or plain paper I use, comes from this wonderful company Paperandmore.com.

They have the best customer service, the price are competitive and they are fast to ship!

I run that paper in a Cuttlebug embossing folder.

The banner was printed on the computer.

I just added a few dot of green with my copic marker.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment