Saturday, March 10, 2012

Love You

I LOVE YOU...

... three little words, packed with punch AND oh! so versatile. 

A card adorned this way, can work from Valentine's day to Father's/Mother's Day to a special anniversary.

I first saw this card on a papertreyink blog, and fell in love with it...

The mix of Kraft paper, baker's twine and the simplicity of the message...
Check it out:

http://apassionforpapertrey.blogspot.com/2012/02/challenge-needle-and-thread.html



-247-



Choosing the font is very important; you have to find one that feel just right.

I printed "love you"  on a Kraft paper from paperandmore.com and used Martha Stewart baker's twine.

I made 3 more of this card and I made the "X" smaller (1 inch instead of 1 1/4)... I think it looked better.

The kraft panel is raised by dimensional squares.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment