Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Father's Day Tuxedo

FATHER'S DAY...
... tuxedo

Between you and me, that would be the day... the father in our family must have worn a tuxedo, twice in his life and each time, it was a painful experience to get him to wear one.

Et pourtant...
he looks so good in one.

I found that idea on this wonderful blog:

http://www.cantstopmakingthings.com/2011/06/rich-dadrich-dad.html

and made a couple of templates to make it easier to reproduce.

 I didn't quite follow the directions from the blog, since I didn't want my card to open the way it does there.

 I just made it a regular A2 card with a tuxedo on the front part.


Posted by Picasa-226-

The black card stock is a glossy one from Kelly paper, as well as the red one.

 The shirt is in linen.

I used a ribbon from Michaels for the bow tie.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment