Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Thinking of You

THINKING...
... of you.

Each time I receive an order from a scrapbooking company, a stamp, or a new tool,  I  have to find the time to try it.

This embossing folder took its sweet time to arrive (don't you hate that?) and by the time it got there, I had forgotten what exactly I wanted to do with it.

So here is one card, and I know the other ideas will come back to me... eventually.



Posted by Picasa-227-


I used a cuttlebug embossing folder, and the Copic BG13 and BG11 to color the bird.

The tag is made with a Lifestyle Crafts Party Flags die cut. I utilize this die cut quite often, but I wish there were no slots (to pass the toothpick of the party flag).
I hide those with a bow.

The background paper is Tiffany Blue from Paperandmore.com

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment