Friday, February 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Banner

Happy Birthday Banner.

 I lifted this idea from a wonderful blog, My Paper Secret.

Cristina is an artist, I think of all the blogs out there and of all the famous crafters, she is one of the 5 I prefer... toward the top.

Do check her blog and you'll agree with me:

mypapersecret.blogspot.com

I used a Cuttlebug Happy Birthday embossing folder on the bottom of the white linen card stock. I am not sure it is very visible on the picture below:



I then made some little pennons with the Lifestyle crafts party tags in various bright colored paper.

I folded them over a piece of cotton twine, and added some small circles of white card stock where I added some lettering stickers.


Posted by Picasa-216-

I highlighted with a black marker the embossed "Birthday" at the bottom.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment