Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Sky's The Limit

THE SKY'S...
... the limit.

A kite soaring in the blue sky has always bring me back to my youth, when we used to try to fly those terribly-hard-to-put-together kites on the beach. The only problem was that, if we were not laying down on the sand or playing in the waves, it was because the Tramontane was too strong... If that wind was too strong to allow us on the beach it was way too strong to fly a kite.

Funny it took me so long to realize that....

A soaring kite in the sky... a young man/woman future after her graduation.... so many similarities....


Posted by Picasa-231-


I used a stamp/die set from Sizzix called "kites". The sky was made with a Hero Art (heroarts.com) stamp.

The birds stamps is part of a "Kittie Kit" set from Kittie Calacciolo.

The Martha Stewart baker's twine is my go-to embellishment, and it made a beautiful tail to this kite.

I printed the sentiment on my computer.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment