Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thanks Heaven for Little Girls

THANKS HEAVEN...
... for little girls.

Of all the cards I made, this might be my all time favorite one... There is everything you have to look forward to when a little girl arrives:

- the flowers she will pick up for you in the garden,

- the pink ribbon everywhere,

- the pink BOW in her hair,

- the little dress hanging in the summer breeze,

and the hearts she will leaves all around when she gets hold of a paper and a crayon.


Posted by Picasa-229-

The clothe line is an Itty Bitty stamp, and I mainly used my Copics to color the many hanging things.

To give a little dimension to the background, I scored vertical lines every 1/2 inch of the white card-stock in the background.





The bow punch is a Martha Stewart one and the little heart is one of those $1 Michaels punch.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment