Thursday, May 10, 2012

Filled with Love

Filled...
... with love

Ever since I found that Mason Jar stamp, I have been thinking of the best way to use it in a card.

A jar. A jar is filled with something. Jam. Sweet things.

OK, let's filled mine with love.



-291-

After the Scrapbook fair last week end, I came back with a load-ful of embossing folders, that I also was dying  to use.

I run the silver card stock through my cuttlebug in a Chevron Cuttlebug embossing folder. I was trying to match the silver ink I used with my Mason Jar INKADINKADO stamp.

I first stamped the image on vellum, then embossed it with a Heart cuttlebug embossing folder.





I then added a yellow card stock that I trimmed just a little bigger than the jar itself.

The labels is from Kaiser Scrapbook and the sentiment is a tiny one from Sparkle n' Sprinkle.




I finished the card with a yellow baking twine, I cannot get enough of those...

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment