Friday, May 25, 2012

It's a Boy

It's a Boy!

Long time no see... I know, no posting for close to two weeks, but I wasn't sitting idle on the cards department. 

No card making, it is true, except the one I am here to show you, but I was busy doing an inventory of my cards, and refurbishing this blog especially the postings way at the beginning. I used to stick a picture and add a title and go back to my drawing board.

Then I learnt...

Hence the close to two weeks I just spent arranging those first steps postings.

As a reward for this hard work I allowed myself to make ONE card. Just one.

A baby one by chance, because I do own this Itty Bitty Solar Elem stamp that I never used, until today.

I made it a baby mobile!




I first printed the sentiment on a white linen, and added a green card stock where I punched a window with a 3.5 in scalloped punch.

I stamped my Solar Elem on a striped paper, blue, green and white and cut out all the hanging elements.

I stamped it again on the white linen and added the stamped stars to it..

I then doodled a hanging thread, a bow and dropped a little bit of 3D paint to make a sort of nail.

To finish the card, I rounded the corners. 



-299-

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment