Thursday, May 31, 2012

Father's Day sailboat

Father's Day Sailboat.

As i was looking for a sailboat sticker in my stack for the previous card, I fell upon this embellishment I had for age but never used because I was waiting for the right occasion.

Well, today is the day! 

Another father's day card with a sailboat, but this clipper had to steel the focal point.

Nothing should take away from the majesty of this piece.

How about making her sail on one of the seven seas and catching a snapshot?

On a sky blue background, I torn the outlines of the waves out, and added half a lone cloud to counterbalance my one masted schooner.


-301-


The embellishment is from Jolee's and I used my Fiskars mini cloud punch.

The sentiment is printed before hand with Architect font.

Here is a second version...


Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment