Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mother's Day Heart

Mother's Day...
...Heart

As I was having coffee with my good friend this morning, and she began to talk about her plans for Mother's Day, it suddenly hit me, do I have enough Mother's Day cards? 

I know I was all decked up with my graduation cards but Mother's day cards? I think not.

Three more days, I can do it....

Here my first twin try, one in Tiffany's Blue and one in Kraft, the two colors I am the most comfortable working with.

And what do you know? I found in my stash baker's twine to match.






-293-

Here is a close up so you can see the two different embossing folder that were used.

This one is called "Rings"



That one, "Retro Squares".


I cut the heart with a Spellbinder Nestabilities, and propped the plain white card stock with some dimensionals.

The sentiment was printed before hand.

Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment