Sunday, May 6, 2012

Happy 29th Birthday...

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY...
... from your 110 lb. friend

Hi there! Just came back from the Scrapbook Expo fair with some wonderful new toys/tools. My favorite new addition, is no contest that new stamp from Arts Impressions:



How funny is that?

I also was blown away by this booth ScrapYard 329 carrying all kind of embossed metal embellishments. Those are tins, lightweight and easy enough to tape anywhere. I chose to tape them to a band of black card stock on the inside of a ACutAbove windows card.

I fell for the Birthday tins below:


And here is the card that was created as I was listening to the last hour before the French President was announced... (don't start me on that...)

I am so much more productive when I am stressed....


 Adorable, isn't it????

With an afterthought, I also made one of those:

-286-

Not everybody is lucky enough to be stuck at 110 lb... HA :)

This last sentiment is from a set called Party Words; I am pretty sure it is an old Stampin' Up set... 

The stars stamp is from Anita's.

Until next time....



No comments:

Post a Comment