Thursday, November 15, 2012

Christmas Trees


Christmas Trees

Pinterest is for me a mine of ideas, that I usually pick at,  ending up with a totally different card from the one that inspired me. 

This time, it was just perfection. This card was pinned from a SplitcoastStampers gallery (Biggan: card FS192 Two Treest and a Star), and the artist used corrugated cardboard for the trees and the star.

it is just beautiful!



Here is my version of it, using simple Kraft paper.

I run the white linen through a cuttlebug folder, giving the feeling snow is falling in the background.

The star was cut with a QuickKutz die, and I used puff 3D paint for the ornaments on the tree.


-310-


I also propped the top tree with 3D adhesive. The trees are a little slanted on purpose.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment