Thursday, November 29, 2012

Happy Birthday with a Touch of Pastel

Happy Birthday, with a Touch of Pastel

This is going to be a challenge

Let me explain: my keyboard is not cooperating, or something is living inside and eating little by little, key after key, starting with the bottom left part

As you can see, I am loosing punctuation marks as we speak!

If I wait any longer to post, nobody will be able to understand what I mean

But, a picture being worth a hundred words (and trimming, like punctuation, etc) here is my newest creation

Once I was done with the latest thank you card, I thought of using this flower garland someplace else, and there it is!


-318-


The sentiment was printed from my computer, I then use a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the top three quarter of the card and added the flowers garland (punched with the same EK punch) at the edge of the embossed part

I then used my Copic BG11 to highlight the design

Until next time, and with all my key stokes in play,


No comments:

Post a Comment