Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Snowman

Snowman..

Ah, this is more of the season.. .although, living in Southern California, I can assure you that our November is pretty summery.

Now, I was surfing the net looking for an idea of Christmas card and this one was just too cute to pass...

Check out Anya Schrier blog:

http://aschoss.blogspot.com/2010/12/baby-its-cold-outside.html

it is full of beautiful cards. 

I was obsessed by the one below:
so striking and yet, so simple to execute.


Here is my version of it, pretty similar.

I run the blue cardstock in a Sizzix folder, and use the Lifestyle Circle dies to make the three circles of the snowman.

I inked the edges in light blue and propped them up with some 3D sticky.

The arms and nose were cut by hands and I taped the two pieces of the  scarves under the top circle.

-307-

I left the cover without a sentiment, because the card itself is pretty explanatory...

Not done just yet... another post is coming right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment