Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Happy Birthday in Flip Flops

Happy Birthday...
... in flip flops

-305-

I am back...

After 5 months and 6 days of complete inaction on the posting department, I am almost afraid to post again.

Not that I have been unproductive for this whole time, but my card making has been on the back burner as I was trying to catch up with my kids scrapbooking.

I made this card for a dear friend of mine, she is exactly that: a row of colorful flip flops on a line with a flowery and lively background. Every time I make a card, I have the image of the person it goes to, and this time, it was a no brainer.

I used a Whipper Snapper Designs stamp (www.whippersnapperdesigns.com) that I purchased at the Sacramento craft fair last october.

I then got my Copic markers out, which made me realized that I really need more of those.

The paper I used in the backing is a "Me and My Big Ideas" one that i have also forever but found too "bold" to use. Well when you only leave a little showing it is of the best effect.

Until very soon this time...


No comments:

Post a Comment