Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Butterflies Birthday Card

Butterflies Birthday Card.

Another card with butterflies... A birthday card this time!

I found that Martha Stewart wide silver ribbon in clearance a long time ago but never found the perfect place for it, until today.

Because of its width, it is quasi impossible to tie a bow with it; this is why I used it as a border rather and tied a white sheer ribbon on top istead. The silver backing makes the white bow more visible.

The butterflies are also made with a Martha Stewart punch and I just doodled behind them.

The stamp under the sentiment is from the Rubber Cafe as well as the sentiment. If I am not mistaken they are both coming from a grab bag at one of the fair I attended.

I used a very light blue ink so the sentiment is just highlighted by the flower stamp under.

Posted by Picasa-198-

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment