Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome Baby

Welcome Baby

I guess I should have taken a picture of this card open, because trying to explain it with words is going to be very difficult.

Bear with me.

You take a piece of card stock and fold it in three part, the middle one being the size of a A2 panel card, 4 1/8 by 5 1/2. The other dimensions are open to discussion, you can decide how big a flap you want to make.

With an edger punch, cut the edge of the fold and make it a decorative edge; I chose a Fiskars edge punch.

On the bottom flap, I printed "welcome baby" and added a doodled line and a punched little heart,

To adorn the top flap, I glued a pink teddy bear on a white oblong piece of linen, matted on a color card stock and tucked a ribbon underneath.

The middle part of the card is lined up with white linen to leave room for a message.

Posted by Picasa-162-

Until next time.

1 comment: