Thursday, December 15, 2011

Wedding Couple


WEDDING COUPLE...

I had a lot of requests on the way I made this card. Unfortunately I didn't write anywhere how I did it... so let me trace back my steps...




Below are two templates, which dimensions are perfect for a 6 X 6 trifold card, to fit in a 6.5 X 6.5 envelope.

The black card stock is 12 X 6, scored at 3 and 9.

Inside the middle panel, I added a 5 7/8 X 5 7/8 white piece of card stock with a "A Day to Remember" stamped sentiment.

 Here is the wedding dress template (it should come out as 5 7/8 X 5 1/2): I cut out two pieces, the bottom part and the top part, and I run a white ribbon at the waist. 




For the tuxedo shirt, I used this little template below in the same card stock than the wedding dress and made two matching lapels in black on each side of the shirt. I do not have an actual template for the lapels...



This triangle should measure 2 1/4  X 2 1/2.

The buttons are little 1/16 punches.

The bow tie is made of two 1/2 by 5/8 triangles, with a 3/16 circle punch in the middle.

If you glue the shirt piece a little off the black card stock, it will have more punch.

Below is the final result (a picture is worth a thousand words).

Let me know if you need more help on that.


Posted by Picasa-202-


Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment