Monday, November 21, 2011

Paper Flowers Blank Notes

Paper Flowers Blank Notes.


Once I began making blank notes with dry flowers, I just couldn't stop!

I found those floral embellishments from Recollections, they are not real dry flowers but rather paper flowers made with a card stock off white with a nice texture.

In one word, they do look like true dry flowers.

The only think missing was the center of the flower, and I fixed that with a little puffy paint that come in a wide pen, from VIVA, very easy to use.

You just have to be careful in letting the card dry a few hours or overnight as not to crunch that little drop of puffy paint.


Posted by Picasa-110-

I used metallic champagne card stock and white linen paper.

 Another version with colored paper flower, all the same size this time:

 -148-

And on kraft paper instead:

-149-

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment