Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Basket of Green Flowers Cards

Basket of Green Flowers Cards

This was a gift basket I made for my friend Claudine. She just loves bright green and silver and finding an idea for her cards was a no brainer.

I first found a Basic Narrows ribbon from Celebrate it and the rest was just matter of accessorizing it. I looked for the same green ink, the same green cardstock and used metallic champagne and silver card stock as well as some white linen.

I punched a big leaf and embossed a "Handmade with Love" tag that I tied to the basket handle.







Here are the three kind of cards I put inside the basket.

First some blank notecards, with a little metallic champagne card stock patch on top.

I stamped a row of  5 flowers from Idea House and added a drop of puffy white paint at the center of each flowers.

I also rounded the bottom corners of the notecards.


-111-



Then, I made some thank you cards, format 4bar. I embossed the Thank You sentiment in silver and repeated the row of flowers under.

I matted the white linen on silver card stock and added a little bit of green ribbon.

The card stock is metallic champagne, and there is a liner in white linen.

-112-



Now come the ones that were the longer to make, some mini cards with envelopes.

I used the Cricut Wild Cards cartridge and some green and silver card stock.

I also added some lined flowers to match the others cards.





A final look at what the basket looked like.

I think I made Claudine happy that day...



Posted by Picasa

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment