Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Valentine Chocolate Cards

Valentine Chocolate cards...

Here we go again, Valentine's day is on the horizon and it is our queue to organize a care package party for our boys in college.

I was trying to find an idea of a card for the moms to write a little note for their sons, and add a little something for the boys too.

Chocolate is the answer.

I went with a square card (Valentine) red card stock, and added a white shiny sheet that I first run through my cuttlebug with a mini hearts embossing folder.

I then used 3 different heart punches and added my See's Candy chocolate heart with a double faced tape.

The dotted lines around the heart openings and the piece of Valentine's ribbon finish the card nicely.



Posted by Picasa

On the inside, I added a punched white card stock and I doodle little red dots around.

Until next time....

1 comment: