Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blank Notes in a Portfolio

Blank Notes in a Portfolio...

This must be the easiest and prettiest ever way of presenting a set of cards.

Very easy to make if you follow the directions of LeeAnn Greff on the site below:

http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/02/quick-easy-note-card-gift-box.html

I recommend you choose a double faced card stock, mine is plain blue and striped.



I used a Martha Stewart punch for the little belt that I secured with a circle cut  from a Nestability. the white insert was first run in an embossing folder and then punch.

Here is a peek inside.

This portfolio can hold 6 cards and envelopes, 4bar size.


Now for the cards.... The blue card stock is folded, the top part is then run through a  Martha Stewart punch.

I then added a white card stock i also run through a different Martha Stewart punch.



I added a piece of blue striped paper as a liner of the envelope.

Posted by Picasa

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment