Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Portfolio Thank You Cards (other version)

Portfolio Thank You Cards...

I guess I can't just make enough of those to give as a gift.

Another portfolio, a little different... this time I added a little white border that I first run in a Stampin'up punch .I chose a double faced card stock once again, white dot and light blue this time.

Once again, below is the website address if you want to follow the very easy directions:

http://flowerbug.typepad.com/my_weblog/2011/02/quick-easy-note-card-gift-box.html




Here is a look inside, the cards are very fresh this time...
The flowers are stamped and the cut out circles are propped with a dimensional.




Close up of the card, and the little detail on the envelop: a stamped butterfly.


Posted by Picasa

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment