Saturday, April 14, 2012

CONGRATS

CONGRATS!

YES... another graduation card... how timely!

No, really, aren't we all surfing the net in search for THE one, the exceptionally clever and never done before graduation card?

Well, good luck... they have all been done before, believe me.

But, that doesn't prevent you to look again, soak in all those ideas, and come up with something a little newer, a little less done.

Below is the one I designed last night.... I know, I know, you've seen some like that before. 

But this one is mine.




Yep! One of those flip-card! In the landscape position I chose to make this one, it is not that easy to display.

But here is one side:




... and here is the other side.

I left a lot of white there so you can write a little something to the graduate.


-272-

I bought those flip card from A Cut Above: they had a display at the Anaheim scrapbook fair last month.

The red card stock is from paperandmore.com. I run it through a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the framed part and left it plain in the middle square.

The "CONGRATS" sentiment is one of those $1 stamp Michael's used to carry... I cannot find them anymore.

All the other stamped images (the cap, the diploma and the "So very proud of you") are also a $1 set.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment