Friday, April 20, 2012

Thanks a Latte!

THANKS...
... a latte

A few months ago, my first ever customer Suzan asked me to design some more gift cards holders. She had in mind something earthy, but still classy, to hold a Starbucks gift card.

The card ideas began to flow in, but I was puzzled as to what kind of "apparatus" I was going to design to hold the gift cards.

Let me tell you something: the web is a gold mine for those.

Out of all those wonderful ideas, I chose 4 different ways described below.



1- the hidden gift card:












2- the "W" gift card holder:

http://www.simpleandsincere.com/2008/06/gift-card-holder-instructions.html







3- the classical gift card holder:

 No web site, I just made a simple pocket at the dimensions of a gift card.









4- the very simple gift card holder:

It's a little different version of number 1. I folded the card stock with a small pocket inside, and slide it in a sleeve.


-277-

And to finish, here is the one I made for my customer per her specifications... I thought they turn out beautiful!



Inside detail:




Until next time!









No comments:

Post a Comment