Sunday, April 8, 2012

More New Baby Cards

MORE...
... new baby cards.

I don't know if you have had that experience before, but it happened to me all the time. I browse the web, or spend one hour or two on Pinterest or get lost in those talented ladies blogs, and I found a card that just talk to me.

 I then look at the author name and sure enough, it is the designer I admired just a minute ago for another of her card.

I can count those ladies on the fingers of one, OK, may be two hands.
I really admire what they do.

Tracy is one of those.

Check out her blog:
http://whoistracy.com/myhead/

Look at her latest design:



Now tell me if you don't just love this one.

This inspire me to make yet another set of new baby cards.



-265-

I used the Papertreyink  "Welcome Little One" stamp set. I can't get enough of this stamped sentiment.

The frame is also cut from a Papertreyink die.

The little ducky was punched with a EK punch, and I used lot of dimensionals to makes the duck and the frame stand out.

I rounded the two bottom corners and added a piece of ribbon.
That's it!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. What sweet cards!! Thanks for the shout-out on your blog- I'm honored!!!

    ReplyDelete