Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I Hope Your Dreams Take You....

 I HOPE....
... your dreams take you...

I always loved this quote.

I used it for my son 18th birthday card but it is so versatile that it would be perfect for a graduation card.

I think the font I chose to print this quote is particularly adequate. 
It is called Fontdinerdotcom Sparkly, and for me it is so close to what writing in a dream looks like.

Every so often, there are some little sparkly stars over the words and I chose to highlight them with one of those Stick stamps from Stamps by Judith.

The ink chosen is a very pale blue, which is not overpowering on the writing.




-276-



The dragonflies stamps were from Recollections.

I double scored the card under the quote and  rounded the bottom corners.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment