Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Welcome Home

WELCOME...
...home.

As we are nearing the return of our loved ones from college (they are coming home, right? Not finding a job close to their college, right????) I thought it would be fun to make a few "Welcome Home" cards.

Of course those would also have a special meaning for our military personnel... because you see, those houses are all the same but the one you call home is shining from the inside.

That is all the difference between a house and a home.



Now, as I was attaching the "home" in the middle of the row of "houses" with dimensionals, I had an idea...

How about if I made that Home still a little more special in coloring it with my copics... Then I couldn't decide if more was less....


 -269-

Colored or shining from inside?




I used a stamp set from The Stamps Of Life, but rather than stamping the sentiment, I printed it out.

I rounded the corners of the card and with dimensionals, popped up the Home.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. So so cute!! Love the way you made that "home" stand out.

    ReplyDelete