Saturday, April 21, 2012

You Brighten My Day

YOU BRIGHTEN...
... my day

I cannot go on Pinterest without finding inspiration. I am so amazed with the amount of ideas those bloggers have.

Out come a new stamp set, and there goes the flood of OH and AH cards.

I fell in love with the one below from Debby on

http://tsgclearstamps.blogspot.com/2012/04/there-she-goesagain-new-trendsetter.html


Really, don't you think this is adorable?

Now, my turn:

-278-

I run a white linen card stock in a Cuttlebug embossing folder before punching the two size clouds (Fiskars).

It made them look like they are full of rain drops..



The sun is made with a Marvy Uchida 1.2 in punch.

I used one "stick" stamp from Stamps By Judith for the little hanging hearts.

The sentiment was printed before hand and I just made sure that one of the heart came as a "dot" on the "i".

Here is another version of the same card: the sentiment is printed on a banner pulled by a plane... off the card!






Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment