Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Flowers in Jars


FRESH...

... I felt like designing a "fresh" card... 

When my kids were little there was not a day that passed by when one would not come to find me in the kitchen with a little flower they had picked in the garden for me.

I would grab a jam jar, fill it up with water and put the lone flower in on top of the countertop.

How proud would I make them then....

Three kids, three flowers, in the three windows of this card.

This is a peek of my life, some 10 years ago...


-244-

This window card is from A Cut Above, the mason jar stamp is from Stamps by Judith.

The lone flower is a composite of a stem by Martha Stewart and a daisy stubby from Stamps by Judith.

The circular Happy Birthday stamp is from Sparkle'n Sprinkle, and I attached the tag made with a punch with some Martha Stewart baker's twine.

The Copic markers were lightly used.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment