Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Best Wishes, Today and Always

BEST WISHES...
... today and always.

I am back... I am sooo back... Today was one of those productive day I haven't had for month.

In a mere 4 hours, I made 12 (yes TWELVE) cards... Just that. Let's see how many will I post today...

 I have to say those ideas have been brewing for a few days, weeks may be. 
But life got in the way.

Tonight I feel like a million, like always when I realize I used my time wisely.

Here is the first card, with two different sets of clouds. I couldn't decide which ones were more suitable.




-259-

I found this sentiment, somewhere on the web.

It might have been a stamp, and I hate to say I do not know where that stamp comes from.

I printed my sentiment, and added a stamped image of the swirl on top and bottom.

The rainbow stamp is a DeNami Design. I stamped it on a separate piece of paper, colored and cut it out before taping it, to avoid having the color sip through the paper. 

The clouds were made with a Fizkars mini cloud punch.

Until next time.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment