Saturday, March 31, 2012

Butterflies Birthday

BUTTERFLIES...
Birthday.

I always liked cards with a feeling of movement. Nothing like butterflies ready to take flight to illustrate this.

When I was in Julian last week, butterflies were fluttering all over freshly blossomed flowers.

 This inspired me to design this card for a very special friend of mine. I chose this country feel designer paper for its striking resemblance to the field of little flowers under the apple trees.


-263-

The butterflies were made with a Martha Stewart punch, as well as the bottom edge of the patterned paper.

I added a "body" to the butterflies with puffy paint, Tulip Metallics White.
Look closely... bottom right... a little heart in puffy paint.

The sentiment was designed on my computer.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment