Tuesday, March 13, 2012

You Made my Day...

YOU MADE MY DAY...
... a little brighter.

There is no other day better fit for this card than today... or the other way around.
I was awaken this morning by a phone call from my daughter announcing she was accepted in Boston University for graduate school. 

We have been waiting for months to hear such a good news.

Here I am, uploading this card on my blog, and I am thinking this is a card made for occasions like this one.

I lifted this idea from Debby Hughes. She has a wonderful blog, Limedoodle and if you want to see her card, follow the link below:  

http://limedoodle.blogspot.com/2011/08/you-made-my-day.html


-251-

I do not own the Lil' Inker dies and stamps, I used a Quickutz rainbow die and two Fiskars punches for the small and bigger clouds, instead

The big cloud was turned into a tree canopy per Debby idea. 

I run a die cut through my Cuttlebug with 6 different colored card-stocks to make a truer than life rainbow.

The sentiment was printed in my computer, and the little heart is a Stubby from Stamps by Judith.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment