Wednesday, March 7, 2012

So Very Proud of You


GRADUATION...

... come Spring, it seems to be in everybody's mind.

 Our High School colors are red and black and it is very difficult for me to think of any other colors when designing one.

Now that I think about it, since my daughter is graduating from Davis in less than 4 months, I should may be thinking Blue and Gold...



-242-


The graduation cap is actually a petal card, and you can find the template all over in the internet.

The sentiment is printed not stamped, and the red card stock is a glossy red I found at Kelly Paper.

 I always follow Dawn Olchefske (Stampin up demonstrator) directions for the tassel.

You can find a tutorial at the site below.  Dawn is wonderful with directions... as well as finding delightful ideas:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_IxakbDJpg&feature=player_embedded


I run out of Gros Grain ribbon (the best to make tassel this way) and used very slim ribbon  and a square brad.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment