Thursday, March 1, 2012

Pile of Gifts

GIFTS...

... and a whole pile of them!

This is another of the Stamps by Judith i found at the Scrap Fair in Anaheim last month. This is the place where I did the most damage.

It seemed to me that every single stamps of that lady was a "I NEED IT" stamp.
I left with a few and haven't regretted any just yet.

The other exhibitor that impressed me was "A Cut Above". They had all kind of flip card, stair cards, that would make an easy base for an OH MY! card.

I began using the flip cards, and am on my way to the stairs ones.
To be continued...


Posted by Picasa-240-


The flip card is from A Cut Above.

The pile of gifts is from Stamps by Judith, and  the cupcake in the middle of the circular sentiment is also one of their Stubbies.

You can download the circular sentiment at:


http://rubberstamping.about.com/od/greetingscards/ig/Birthday-Sentiments/


All the coloring was done with Copic Markers, except for the silver bow, I just used a sharpie there.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment