Sunday, March 11, 2012

Graduation... a last hick-up....

GRADUATION...

... a last hick-up.

Well just for this week at least. I can't say the Graduation virus won't strike again but for now, this is it.

Two more little simple cards, with popped up graduation classics (a cap and a diploma), inside a circular sentiment, you can download below:


http://rubberstamping.about.com/od/greetingscards/ig/Birthday-Sentiments/

It doesn't get any simpler than that.

I chose silver and black, but this card could be customized to any high school or college colors.

Looking at the pictures below, I just realized I forgot to highlight the tassel and the cord on the diploma in gold... just close your eyes and imagine.



-249-

I am still using that $1 stamp set, my favorite when we talk graduation.


Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment