Wednesday, March 28, 2012

+++ the best is yet to come +++


+++ the best...
... is yet to come +++

Now... How cute and versatile is that quote? 

It is perfect for so many occasions: you could make it a wedding card, a new baby card, a graduation card, etc,  etc...

Below are two of my takes, a wedding card and a new baby card. I am sure I will use this again in a near future.

Just in case you want to do the same, I added the image below.


Let me know if it is easy to download and use.

For my first card, I had a craving for flowers and dragonflies. This is what came out!


Here is a close up of the printed sentiment...
 I love the flying  birds in an infinite sign pattern.




The dragonflies are printed in white on silver card stock and I added some dimensional glittery paint on top of the body.



The flowers are punched paper and the centers are made with a Paper-Pen from Viva, in 3D paint Sunny yellow. Any dimensional paint would work there.

I used a Martha Stewart stamp for the flowers stems, and a Martha Stewart edger punch for the bottom of the silver panel.

The finish touch was a simple bow in clear ribbon.



And now, for a totally different use of this sentiment, a new baby card.


-260-

I just can't get enough of this little Recollections baby footprints stamp. I used Nestability to cut a simple circle and a scalloped one to frame the printed image.

 It is then propped up with some foam stickies.
Et voila!!!!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment